The student news site of  Desert Pines High School

Jaguar Post

Dirty Bathrooms

When going to school & walking in the bathrooms you don’t want to see it dirty. Bathrooms at school should be much more cleaner than how they are now. Dirty bathrooms at schools are a big issue for a lot of students & teachers at Desert Pines High School.

Restrooms in schools need to be a routine at school.” Conditions can get out of hand quickly & students & staff will be exposed to germs.” When after using the restroom & walking out there should always be soap & paper towels.

Daily cleaning of schools restrooms should include emptying the trash. Restocking toilet paper & paper towels making sure there is soap & checking to see if the bathrooms is clean. To solve this problem clean up after yourself leave a sign to keep the bathrooms clean & make sure everything is in the restrooms.

If students and teachers will follow these bathrooms rules then the bathrooms would stay much more cleaner.

23 Comments

23 Responses to “Dirty Bathrooms”

1. Nayeli Perea on February 17th, 2017 11:03 am

I agree with you. Nobody wants to go into a dirty bathroom. The trash is always filled and people begin to pile up the trash and eventually trash will begin to fall out.

[Reply]

2. Marina on February 17th, 2017 11:04 am

I think theyre right but people just dont care for it. Why not have have the workers change it how are you gonna re stock paper towels and the soap we cant. But i agree the girls are dirty they dont care about it even though theyre the ones who have to deal with it.

[Reply]

3. Aholyava nava on February 17th, 2017 11:04 am

Ithink that this is very interesting and true bathrooms should be way cleaner and we as students and the staff should be aware of this .

[Reply]

4. Isabel Serrano on February 17th, 2017 11:13 am

I agree with this because it’s very true I can’t even use the bathroom sometimes because of how dirty they are. Students need to learn how to clean up after themselves. Sometimes they use more than what they need to like soap, which is why sometimes we don’t have any. At times it smalls so bad that I can’t even step in there.

[Reply]

5. Omar Becerra Esparza on February 17th, 2017 11:14 am

It true these bathrooms are rank. They don’t have mirrors, no toilet paper, and they smell terrible. Its not very sanitary either it never has soap.

[Reply]

6. Ahtziri perez on February 21st, 2017 8:36 am

I agree that we should have our bathroom cleans sometimes we cant even use them because there to dirty or they smell terrible

[Reply]

7. marian ayala on February 21st, 2017 8:39 am

honestly i think its so gross that girls dont keep the bathrooms clean, its just not the janitors job but ours as well. not flushing, or wasting toilet paper by putting it in the toilet is not a smart idea. they even took out the mirrors because girls kept tagging and writing on them. like cmon now, its both of our jobs to keep the restrooms clean. the janitors do their part in cleaning them at night and we should do our part in keeping them clean throughout the school day.

[Reply]

8. Maris rosas on February 21st, 2017 8:39 am

I agree with this , bathrooms should be much cleaner and organize. Sometimes the paper starts to pile up and they dont pick it up. Also the toilets are always dirty and girls dont like sitting on them. When washing our hands at times there is no soap or towels.

[Reply]

9. Angely Sandoval - Flores on February 21st, 2017 8:43 am

I think people should recpect the bathroom. Cause one day if yall leave the bathroom dirty Nd they have to clean it. And you really wanna go to the bathroom. How you gonna do it? Also all girls want mirrors on the bathroom. How we going to know if we look good? Or if there is something in our face. Also if we need to take pictures like seflies. We trynna let people who doesnt go to desert oines see how good we look lol

[Reply]

10. Angely Sandoval - Flores on February 21st, 2017 8:44 am

I think people should recpect the bathroom. Cause one day if yall leave the bathroom dirty Nd they have to clean it. And you really wanna go to the bathroom. How you gonna do it? Also all girls want mirrors on the bathroom. How we going to know if we look good? Or if there is something in our face.

[Reply]

11. Gerardo Monarrez on February 21st, 2017 8:53 am

I agree with this artical . I want to go to a school that has clean and have fresh bathrooms. Everytime I walk in the bathrooms they smell so bad that I almost pass out. They should clean up the bathrooms.

[Reply]

12. Judith Olibrice on February 22nd, 2017 1:07 pm

I agree with this fully because I think if the school wants students to feel comfortable in the bathroom and for student to know they are using clean, organize bathroom. It not janitors fault for how dirty the bathrooms are. If students were lady-like or gentleman the bathrooms shouldn´t look the way they are that mean itś our fault.

[Reply]

13. Heidi Perez on February 22nd, 2017 1:15 pm

I strongly agree this artical is right . We need to keep the bathrooms clean and make sure that we always have paper towels , soap ect. Most people don”t realize how nasty it is to walk into a bathroom that is supper dirty its disguisting and that”s a big problem that we need to fix .

[Reply]

14. Wynton Wyatt on February 22nd, 2017 1:18 pm

People be doing some nasty *****, in these bathrooms. Like they know what they be doing. They just don’t care. I want to see how their own bathroom look like at their house. People be peeing all over the toilet, like they don’t know how to aim.

[Reply]

15. Lesli Nuno on February 23rd, 2017 1:49 pm

I couldn’t agree more, no one wants to go to a dirty bathroom. Not only is that nasty, but it is also unsanitary. Students often have little to no choice but to pile up trash in the restroom all because the custodian hasn´t taken the time to throw out the trash.

[Reply]

16. Adriana Valdez on February 23rd, 2017 1:50 pm

This is very true, I take my time to put toilet paper around the whole toilet seat before I sit down. I prefer that instead of squatting. There’s always bodily fluids in the toilet seat all types of fluids its disgusting. Some girls don’t flush, don’t wash their hands, some girls are just nasty and its sad. Girls are supposed to be clean and I feel bad for the custodians because they are the ones who have to clean it up. Other more rich schools have mirrors in the restroom nice sinks its so nice and it feels more comfortable using the restroom in their instead of desert pines.

[Reply]

17. Alan Hernandez Chavez on February 27th, 2017 1:42 pm

Just clean the bathrooms already guys, and a mirror in the guys bathroom

[Reply]

18. Jayan Sanchez on March 1st, 2017 1:28 pm

I agree with you. The bathrooms here are disgusting. Bathrooms should always be clean at schools. What happens when the kids start catching sicknesses and disease? Who do we blame? Without soap and paper towels, germs get spread all over the school.

[Reply]

19. Hector Salazar on March 1st, 2017 1:43 pm

i agree because dirty bathrooms are a big problem in school because there is never soap and paper towels and the floor is always dirty

[Reply]

20. chelsea molina on March 3rd, 2017 1:28 pm

I agree with this article because the restrooms here are very dirty and they smell horrible. I don´t know what some people be doing in there but it stinks. the bathrooms should be cleaned and free of germs. This is for our safety and own good will.

[Reply]

21. Giovanni Padilla on March 3rd, 2017 1:37 pm

they need to change now I need better bathrooms!

[Reply]

22. Claire Wright on March 8th, 2017 9:27 am

Sadly this is an issue here at DPHS. If students learned though that if they were to just simply pick up a paper towel they dropped or make sure the toilet paper they have gets in the toilet then we would have cleaner restrooms. Many students complain about the restrooms but do not do their part in keeping up on it. It would be a lot better if the staff here would continue to check the paper towels and toilet paper. If we all step up though and do our parts then we will have much more cleaner restrooms.

[Reply]

23. zitllaly rosales on March 8th, 2017 5:09 pm

Dirty restrooms are a big issue in Desert Pines High School, But it’s the student’s fault for not picking up after themselves. Students should really start being more clean and have more respect for school restrooms because i know for a fact they wouldn’t be throwing toilet paper around their bathrooms at home like they do in school.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Dirty Bathrooms