The student news site of  Desert Pines High School

Jaguar Post

Anastasia Beverly Hills “Modern Renaissance” palette

At first glance I fell in love, but when I swatched it, I fell even harder. I’ve always been a fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills products. So when the “Modern Renaissance” palette came out, I was tempted. After noticing all the hype for this palette I decided to buy it myself.

Just like their “Self Made” palette, “Modern Renaissance” has 14 shades. Although, unlike the “Self Made” palette “Modern Renaissance” isn’t, it’s here to stay!

Some of the things that really made this palette unique is its quality. It has a variety of matte and metallic colors. It also is extremely easy to blend when using a little of the product, while still having amazing pigmentation. This palette comes with a double ended brush.

The only downfall of this product is that it’s expensive. It costs $42. There might be dupes at drugstores but it’s better to invest in the actual palette.

The “Modern Renaissance” palette is definitely worth the hype. Yes it’s pricey, but that’s the best $42 investment you can make.

5 Comments

5 Responses to “Anastasia Beverly Hills “Modern Renaissance” palette”

1. Rubith Marmolejo on March 23rd, 2017 11:52 am

I really did enjoy reading this article. The way you said everything seemed exciting. I liked how you put out how you felt towards the palette instead of just saying what others felt about this palette. This article makes a girl want to go to Sephora and purchase this palette. I sure will.

[Reply]

2. marina montoya on March 23rd, 2017 12:02 pm

this is really good but honestly saying the price is to expensive isn’t really necessary because any makeup now at days is around $40 especially the pallets

[Reply]

3. Angely Sandoval - Flores on March 28th, 2017 8:38 am

I ,ike this because it give a scoecial color. Like matte and metalic colors. I have seen alot of my friends have this or wearing this. It looks cute. It’s kind of cheap though I mean $42. It’s like if it was limited edition

[Reply]

4. Kim Llamas on March 28th, 2017 8:39 am

THIS PALETTE HAS ME SNATCHED! It was the best $42 i had ever spent. Definitely worth the hype. Great article!

[Reply]

5. Louise Dotson on March 28th, 2017 8:40 am

I enjoyed reading this article. Ive been wanting to get this palette for some time now but it always seems to be sold out. So hopefully i can try it soon.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.